System Requirements :
• Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
• Mac: From 10.9 to 10.14.
• VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
• 8GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
• Library Size: 5,99 GB
• DFD(Direct from disk)
• Rich Fingering Noise
• Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Slap, Pop, Tap, Accentuated, Repeat Note, Dead Note 12 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
• CPC(Customized Parameters Control), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
• Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
• Alternate Tuner & lowest to B.
• Multiple Capo Logics – providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
• Stereo DI Signal.
• Automatic and manual Buzzing system.
AMP system :
• Built-in AMP system, including three classic AMP models: Vintage-15, Bass-500, Bass-Pro.
• 1×15, 2×10, 4×10, 8×10 Four cabinets.
• Each Cabinet has 4 mic options: U87, C414, MD421 and SM57.
• Room Mics.
Riffer 2 :
• String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression, and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
• Dice – Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
• Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc.
• High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
• 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
• 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
• IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
• The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitarbass tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.