OpenTunnel Designer CONNECT Edition 2022 R2 Update 12 | 4.8 Gb
The OpenBuildings development team is pleased to announce the availability of OpenTunnel Designer 2022 Release 2 Update 12 (10.12.01.146) is the first and only purpose-built software for tunnel modeling and design.
OpenTunnel Designer 2022 Release 2
OpenTunnel Designer (OTD) CONNECT Edition 2022 Release 2 contains the enhancements and error corrections mentioned in the following paragraphs.
1. Fixed an error where the soil was not filled after an element was deleted.
2. Fixed an error where the solid was not updating after the 2d geometry was deleted from the template.
3. Fixed an error where the soil meshes were not cutting correctly the tunnel that was passing through different soil meshes.
4. Fixed an error where in some specific cases the forepoles direction was not computed correctly.
5. Fixed an error where the soil meshes were not transferred correctly to PLAXIS 2D.
6. Fixed multiple errors regarding the soil meshes for different specific cases.
OpenTunnel Designer is a comprehensive tunnel information modeling application built on OpenRoads technology addressing the geometric layout, connection to analysis and design, visualization and documentation for conventional and mechanized (TBM) tunnels at any scale of tunnel project. Built using MicroStation CONNECT Edition PowerPlatform and the Civil Framework technology, it allows you to collaborate more efficiently across disciplines, facilitating data re-use across the tunnel life cycle from concept to design and analysis to construction, and all the way to maintenance and operations. OpenTunnel Designer features several custom modeling tools geared to rapidly build accurate physical tunnel models, tied together parametrically, allowing for instant updates to the tunnel based on potential changes to roadway/rail geometry. OpenTunnel Designer leapfrogs the need for proficiency in 3D drafting, by allowing you to parametrically define, re-use and assemble components making the tool easy to use for tunnel, structural engineers as well as roadway/rail engineers. Preliminary cost estimates provide quick insights into structure costs, and you can quickly leverage the tools in the product to rapidly develop realistic renderings for project pursuits or public presentations.
Review the latest enhancements of OpenTunnel Designer 2022 Release 2
Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure.
Product: OpenTunnel Designer
Version: CONNECT Edition 2022 Release 2 Update 12 (10.12.01.146)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
Languages Supported: english
System Requirements: Windows *
Size: 4.8 Gb