EMME CONNECT Edition 2022 (220.127.116.11) | 908.0 mb
INRO, a part Bentley Systems, is pleased to announce the availability of EMME 4.7.0 CONNECT Edition is a complete transportation forecasting system for planning the urban, regional and national movement of people.
EMME 4.7 Summary
EMME 4.7.0 CONNECT Edition introduces support for Bentley’s Subscription Entitlement Service (SES) licensing system. This brings several exciting changes to software entitlements and related workflows:
– EMME CONNECT Edition (CE) allows access to maximum network dimensions on all projects.
– To activate EMME (CE), just sign in to the Bentley CONNECT Client with your Bentley Account. (User registration may be required)
– When used with the included Legacy License Utility, recent versions (EMME v.4.6.2 to EMME 4.1.2) may be used seamlessly with Bentley SES, and will also benefit from access to maximum network dimensions.
– Bentley Cloud Services may be used to track software usage in your organization, register users and much more.
– Use License Checkout to work offline when required.
– Activation codes, the INRO Software Manager, INRO License Service and INROkey USB device are no longer used.
– EMME (CE) also allows EMME to be used in a variety of Bentley commercial programs.
In other respects, EMME 4.7.0 (CE) is identical to Emme 4.6.2. Also for those who always preferred “EMME”, this uppercased form is once again the official product name.
EMME is a complete transportation forecasting system for planning the urban, regional and national movement of people. EMME is used to create digital transport models for travel demand forecasting, traffic planning, transit service planning, and related applications to provide an evidence-base for transport strategy and policy decision-making. By modeling the people, places, processes, and options involved in travel, transport planners can evaluate transport system performance on any number of virtual scenarios prior to implementation. EMME powers some of the world’s most demanding transport models with trusted algorithms and rigorous procedures.
EMME 4.7.0 CONNECT Edition introduces support for Bentley’s Subscription Entitlement Service (SES) licensing system. This brings several exciting changes to software entitlements and related workflows: EMME CONNECT Edition (CE) allows access to maximum network dimensions on all projects.
INRO, based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, has for more than 40 years contributed to the advancement of mobility simulation and modeling for metropolitan, regional, and national transport and transit operators and planning agencies. Users of its multimodal simulation offerings include some of the world’s busiest transit systems and metros, such as Transport for London, Transport for New South Wales, the Washington State Department of Transportation, the Swedish Transport Administration Trafikverket, and the public transport system of São Paulo SPTrans.
Bentley Systems Inc. the infrastructure engineering software company, announced the acquisition of INRO Software, a global leader in multimodal transportation planning, traffic simulation, and mobility visualization software. The acquisition expands Bentley’s capabilities in the important growth area of mobility digital twins, just as countries including the U.S. are poised to make a generational investment in infrastructure, and as transportation systems must evolve faster to accommodate both urbanization and carbon reduction goals, and the transition to electric and autonomous vehicles.
Version: CONNECT Edition 2022 (18.104.22.168)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
Languages Supported: english
System Requirements: Windows *
Size: 908.0 mb