OpenBuildings Speedikon CONNECT Edition Update 4.1 | 14.1 Gb
Languages Supported: english or deutsch
The OpenBuildings product team is pleased to announce the availability of OpenBuildings Speedikon CONNECT Edition Update 4.1. This version incorporates user-requested fixes and enhancements. It also includes security fixes and updates from MicroStation CONNECT Edition Update 17.1.
The product is available in two languages – German and English and contains six localized datasets – German DIN, Neutral Metric, British Standard, Netherlands, USA (Imperial + Metric). The German dataset is optimized according to German DIN building standards.
What’s New Highlights for Update 4 (10.04.00.xx)
Windows 11 Support
– OpenBuildings Speedikon CONNECT Edition Update 4 is certified on Windows 11 and Windows 10. You can find more information in the Readme under Installation Requirements.
ProjectWise CONNECT Edition Update 4 Support
– OpenBuildings Speedikon CONNECT Edition Update 4 is certified on ProjectWise CONNECT Edition Update 4 and Update 3.4. You will find more information in the Bentley Communities.
Integrated MicroStation CONNECT Edition Update 17
– OpenBuildings Speedikon CONNECT Edition Update 4 includes the full MicroStation CONNECT Edition Update 17 functionality. More information on the new functionality in MicroStation CONNECT Edition can be found in the OpenBuildings Speedikon Help and Readme.
– This release also includes the latest Speedikon and MicroStation security improvements. The details will be found in our advisory page website located in our Trust Center here
Batch calculation improvements
– Batch calculation of section/elevations and drawings now supports WorkSpace/WorkSet settings
– The maximum path length has been enlarged from 128 to 512 characters
– Internet Explorer plug-in in Speedikon Project Manager has been removed. Internet links in the Project Manager can now be displayed externally by the standard browser, e.g. Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
– STAAD import and export – The STAAD import and export functionalities are no longer supported.
– The Speedikon reference of type “Design file” is no longer supported by Speedikon on ProjectWise. Please use the MicroStation reference command instead.
– For the project logo in the project manager, the file formats *.tif and *.wmf are no longer supported. The formats *.bmp, *.jpg, *.gif are still available.
What’s New Highlights for Update 4.1 (10.04.01.xx)
Integrated MicroStation CONNECT Edition Update 17.1
– OpenBuildings Speedikon CONNECT Edition Update 4.1 includes the full MicroStation CONNECT Edition Update 17.1 functionality except for the Technology Preview Features. More information on the new functionality in MicroStation CONNECT Edition can be found in the OpenBuildings Speedikon Help and Readme.
– The default level present in every dgn file is now also called “Default” in the German version and no longer “Standard”. Due to this change, elements on these levels are also displayed in the drawing module.
Clash detection included for free
– Clash detection is now included for free in OpenBuildings Speedikon.
– With clash detection, you can easily identify and view conflicts between components of different disciplines. The ability to identify and resolve clashes at the design stage helps avoid costly changes and errors and reduces construction costs.
– You can interactively and graphically review, annotate, and mark clashes and assign conflicts for rework. Clash results can be grouped and exported to a GPS system or Excel spreadsheet.
– You start clash detection using the corresponding command in the Data/Reports tab of the Speedikon Floor Plan, Section/Elevation, Speedikon Drawing and 3D Construction workflows, or from the Collaborate tab in all other workflows.
– This release also includes the latest Speedikon and MicroStation security improvements. The details will be found on our Trust Center website under Security > CVE Program.
ProjectWise CONNECT Edition Support
– OpenBuildings Speedikon CONNECT Edition Update 4.1 is compatible with ProjectWise CONNECT Edition Update 3.4 and Update 4. ProjectWise CONNECT Edition Update 4 is not yet released.
OpenBuildings Speedikon streamlines your workflow, throughout the design, structural drafting, and construction documentation process, for new and existing industrial facilities, airports, hospitals, and factories in Germany. Customize robust, reliable documentation, drawings, and reports that meet German standards. Combine drawings, maps, and models to create a common data environment and integrate your design, 3D visualization, drawing production, and quantity take-off reporting. Design buildings and facilities, such as factories, airports, offices, and hospitals, of all sizes and complexity in Germany. Combine your architectural design, structural drafting, and construction documentation.
Year in Infrastructure global building and infrastructure projects using OpenBuildings Designer, Bentley’s multidiscipline building design software, along with other Bentley products to design and deliver these projects.
Bentley Systems, Incorporated is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Product: OpenBuildings Speedikon
Version: CONNECT Edition Update 4.1 (10.04.01.026)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
Languages Supported: english or deutsch
System Requirements: Windows *
Size: 14.1 Gb