Siemens NX 的 FloEFD 是一款功能强大的计算流体动力学 (CFD) 分析工具，嵌入到 Siemens NX 中。 它使设计工程师能够通过在设计过程的早期将仿真提前加载 CFD，在此过程中识别和修复问题并将生产力提高 2 到 40 倍，更具成本效益。
File Size: 1.22 GB
FloEFD for NX/Simcenter 3D application for modeling flow and heat transfer in liquids and gases in the environment of the corresponding CAD system.
FloEFD is fully integrated into the environment of the corresponding CAD systems and uses solvers based on computational fluid dynamics (CFD) technology
For CAD-dependent versions, work directly with the model in the corresponding CAD environment
There is no need to convert the geometry into another format, which often leads to a loss of quality. The stated task of calculating fluid dynamics and heat transfer is completely synchronized with the model at any time.
Minimization of efforts, and as a result, errors in the process of synchronizing the stated fluid dynamics problem and the model.
Automatic detection of changes in the model.
There is no need to “manually” construct geometry describing the area occupied by liquid/gas
Automatic detection of the area occupied by liquid/gas.
Uses the same graphical controls as other relevant CAD modules
Very easy to learn
Easy to use
Uses CAD model tree.
Intuitive and fully interactive
Use of model elements selected in the graphic window/model tree when creating a project/processing results
Visualization of calculation results in the form of static and animated images directly in the graphic window
Support for exporting results to MS Excel, Word. Ability to play and record animation
Support for multi-configuration of the model
For effective multi-parameter research, the ability to clone projects and automatically launch a series of calculations are implemented.
Automated to reduce the number of cases when it is necessary to involve specialists in the field of fluid dynamics and heat transfer to analyze the formulation and calculation results
Reliable and fully automatic grid generator.
A unique turbulence and boundary layer model is used.
Automatic control of solution convergence.
Reliable and accurate numerical methods and physical models
Large set of physical models
Ability to calculate very complex structures and physical phenomena.
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and allows you to analyze a wide range of complex problems, including
• Analysis of hydro-aerodynamics and heat transfer of two – and three-dimensional models
• Analysis of external and internal flow flows
• Analysis of steady and unsteady flow
• Flow of incompressible fluid and compressible gas , including a flammable mixture, at subsonic,
transonic, supersonic and hypersonic flow regimes
• Condensation of water vapor
• Calculation of relative air humidity in gas flows
• Flow of Non-Newtonian liquids (laminar flow mode only)
• Flow in a compressible fluid (liquid density depends on pressure)
• Flows in real gases
• Analysis Laminar , turbulent and unsteady flows
• Analysis of vortex flows and fans
• Analysis of flows with solid inclusions
• Analysis of heat transfer within and between liquids and solids •
Analysis of heat transfer within solids in the absence of a washing flow
• Calculation of thermal contact resistance
• Calculation of electrical contact resistance
• Thermoelectric coolers
• Radiative heat transfer
• Joule heating
• Flows with gravitational effects (also known as the buoyancy effect)
• Porous media
• Heat pipes
• Heat transfer in printed circuit boards
• Heat transfer in perforated plates
• Flow of aerosol flows
• Taking into account the roughness of bodies during flows
• Taking into account tangential wall movements (displacement and rotation)
• Flow in rotating devices
• Cavitation in liquid flows
• Combustion in gas mixtures
▪ Microsoft Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise 64-bit (tested with v22H2), Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (tested with v22H2)
▪ For solver: Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Windows Server 2019, Microsoft Windows Server 2016 with HPC Pack 2016, Microsoft Windows Server 2019 with HPC Pack 2019
▪ Siemens NX 1847 series (tested versions 1855, 1867)
Siemens NX 1872 series (tested versions 1872, 1876, 1880, 1884, 1888, 1892)
Siemens NX 1899 series (tested versions 1899, 1903, 1907, 1911, 1915, 1919). The
update option must not be used to install NX1899. Use of update option leads to missing files required for FLOEFD. An installation from scratch is required.
Siemens NX 1926 series (tested version 1934)
Siemens NX 1953 series (tested versions 1953, 1957, 1961, 1965, 1969, 1973)
Siemens NX 1980 series (tested versions 1980, 1984, 1988, 1992, 1996, 2000)
Siemens NX 2007 series (tested versions 2007, 2008, 2011, 2019, 2023, 2027, 2027.3120, 2027.3302, 2027.3322, 2027.3401, 2027.3420, 2027.4002, 2027.4020, 2027.4041, 2027.4060)
Siemens NX 2206 series (tested version 1500, 1700, 3001, 4001, 4020, 5001, 6002, 7001, 8060, 8080, 8101, 2206.8300, 2206.8501, 2206.8700, 2206.8900)
Siemens NX 2212 series (tested version 1700, 2212.3001, 2212.4000, 2212.5000, 2212.6000)
Siemens NX 2306 series
▪ Simcenter 3D 2019.2 series (tested versions 1880, 1892)
Simcenter 3D 2020.1 series (tested version 1919)
Simcenter 3D 2020.2 series (tested version 1946)
Simcenter 3D 2021.1 series (tested version 1961)
Simcenter 3D 2021.2 series (tested version 1996)
Simcenter 3D 2022.1 series (tested version 2027)
Simcenter 3D 2206 series (tested version 0003)
Simcenter 3D 2212 series
Simcenter 3D 2306 series
▪ 8 GB RAM minimum, more recommended
▪ 2 GB of free hard disk space, more required for simulation models
▪ Localized languages: French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Russian.
Interface language : English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian
Official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.