The Bentley Systems development team is pleased to announce the availability of iTwin Capture Modeler 2023 Patch 2 (18.104.22.168) is the desktop application that allows you to create engineering-ready reality data—such as reality meshes, classified point clouds, anonymized images, and orthophotos of any size and resolution—using any digital camera, scanner, or mobile mapping device.
What’s New in iTwin Capture Modeler 2023 Patch 2 (22.214.171.124)
– iTwin Capture Modeler project can now be associated to an iTwin Asset
– New UI for iTwin association with Recent, Favorite and Search filtering
– Improved upload of reality data:
. more stable and more robust
. retry possibilities on failure
– Added 2D polygons display for cracks and spalling in Result view
– Improved cracks, spalling and corrosion 3D geometric processing
iTwin Capture offers the highest fidelity and most versatile means of capturing reality data to serve as the digital context for design and engineering, as well as construction and operations. With iTwin Capture, you can ingest and manage reality data to enable various downstream workflows. Additionally, iTwin Capture enables you to quickly generate 3D engineering-ready reality meshes, orthophotos, digital surface models, and point clouds by leveraging cloud processing.
Within the initiative of consolidating Reality data capabilities (creation, management and delivery) under a unique brand, ContextCapture desktop application is renamed iTwin Capture Modeler.
iTwin Capture Modeler is the desktop application that allows you to create engineering-ready reality data—such as reality meshes, classified point clouds, anonymized images, and orthophotos of any size and resolution—using any digital camera, scanner, or mobile mapping device. Use an advanced set of features, such as masks, water constraints, or advanced retouching capabilities to enhance your reality data.
As well as the legacy software ContextCapture, iTwin Capture Modeler is available in two versions:
– iTwin Capture Modeler is the photogrammetry desktop solution dedicated to small to mid-size projects. You can connect up to two iTwin Capture Modeler instances running on two different computers to execute parallelized processing and reduce your processing time.
– iTwin Capture Modeler Center is dedicated to create a digital replica of heavy and complex infrastructure or city scale projects from thousands of images and or billions points of point clouds. This version allows you to scale up your processing capabilities based on your dedicated IT infrastructure to handle massive volume of input data.
In this video, you will learn how to trigger a ground extraction job to generate a classified point cloud with two classes (ground and non-ground). This feature is in Tech Preview and we are looking forward hearing from you to help improve it.
Bentley Systems, Incorporated. is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Owner: Bentley Systems Inc.
Product Name: iTwin Capture Modeler
Version: Desktop 2023 Patch 2 (126.96.36.199)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.bentley.com
Languages Supported: english
System Requirements: Windows *
Size: 3.2 Gb