AutoPIPE CONNECT Edition V12 Update 8.4 with Bonus | 2.9 Gb
The Bentley development team is pleased to announce the availability of AutoPIPE CONNECT Edition V12 Update 8.4 (12.08.04.009) is design and analysis application for calculating piping code stresses, loads, and defl ections under static and dynamic load conditions to meet the highest nuclear standards.
AutoPIPE CONNECT Edition v12.8 (Commercial Release – v12.08.04.009)
The following outline identifies new features and enhancements in the AutoPIPE CONNECT Edition version 12.08.04.009.
– Added ASME B31.3 2020 – Process Piping. This edition of B31.3 piping code mandates the use of ASME B31J for SIF and Flexibility calculations. A new option is now available in the Result Model Options that allows the use of ASME B31J Table 1.1 General Note (d) for sustained moment indices calculations. For branch connections, the use of effective section modulus (Ze) is now removed.
– Reporting – ASME B31J enabled piping codes now identifies the location to which SIF values are applied on the Tee branches.
– When importing an Aveva E3D pipe stress file, Tags (from Supports, Valves, and Flanges) and Attachment IDs (from Supports) are now supported.
– Microsoft Word Report templates have been updated to improve overall quality.
– A Model Explorer utility has been implemented to enable easier location of specific models. Search criteria and filter controls are also available.
– The Tee Point dialog has been modified to automatically populate dynamic fields upon data entry.
Security Release Notes
– Upgrade to Power Platform 17 to fix security vulnerability related to libxml2
– A remote code execution vulnerability in libxml2 could enable an attacker using a specially crafted file to execute arbitrary code within the context of an unprivileged process. This issue is rated as High due to the possibility of remote code execution in an application that uses this library.
– Update Newtonsoft to v13.0.1 to remove security vulnerability
– Improper Handling of Exceptional Conditions in Newtonsoft.Json. Newtonsoft.Json prior to version 13.0.1 is vulnerable to Insecure Defaults due to improper handling of StackOverFlow exception (SOE) whenever nested expressions are being processed. Exploiting this vulnerability results in Denial Of Service (DoS), and is exploitable when an attacker sends 5 requests that cause SOE in within 5 minutes. This vulnerability affects Internet Information Services (IIS) Applications.
AutoPIPE is a stand-alone computer aided engineering (CAE) program for calculation of piping stresses, flange analysis, pipe support design, and equipment nozzle loading analysis under static and dynamic loading conditions. In addition to 24 piping codes, AutoPIPE incorporates ASME, British Standard, API, NEMA, ANSI, ASCE, AISC, UBC, and WRC guidelines and design limits to provide a comprehensive analysis of the entire system.
AutoPIPE Nozzle is a stand-alone, engineering application used for calculating local stresses at nozzle/vessel junctions, trunnion attachment points, clip connections and lug attachments on the vessel shell. Based on well-known engineering design standards like WRC, KHK, API and PD, AutoPIPE Nozzle helps engineers and designers quickly determine whether or not the wall of a pressure vessel, exchanger or tank can withstand piping loads on the nozzle or at clip and lug connections.
AutoPIPE provides you with a comprehensive and advanced software tool specialized in pipe stress analysis. Increase your productivity and improve quality control with an intuitive modeling environment and advanced analysis capabilities. Ensure efficient workflows between pipe stress engineers, structural engineers, and CAD designers through interoperability with leading plant design applications.
Bentley Systems, Incorporated. is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Version: CONNECT Edition V12 Update 8.4 (12.08.04.009) with Bonus *
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
Languages Supported: english
System Requirements: Windows **
Size: 2.9 Gb
* included: AutoPIPEx86_12.08.04.009_en